THE CLYDE-SAVANNAH CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT has an opening for a provisional* HVAC Technician
- Identifies and solves problems with electric controls, heating and cooling systems and refrigeration systems;
- Services boilers, air conditioning systems, air compressors, pneumatic systems, duct work and computer hardware for control systems by measuring pipes, soldering or brazing metals, wiring control systems, etc.;
- Performs preventative maintenance to HVAC equipment by changing oil, filters, belts, bearings, etc.;
- Repairs steam and hot water leaks, motors, pumps, steam traps, air handling units and all other HVAC equipment and components;
- Responds to maintenance work requests;
- Identifies, suggests, and implements energy conservation measures;
- Tests and treats water used in air conditioning system in order to prevent growth of fungi and bacteria;
- Maintains operating logs for all HVAC equipment under employee’s charge.
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: $18 - $22 per hour. 12 month, 8 hours per day, 52 weeks per year, overtime as needed.
|$18.00 - $22.00 per hour|