The Clyde-Savannah Central School District has an anticipated opening for Physical Therapist.
The Physical Therapist will be responsible for:
• evaluating student needs as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
• making data-informed recommendations for service, support, modifications and accommodations
• developing data-informed goals and objectives related to skill development
• effectively communicating with students, colleagues and families
• engaging in ongoing professional development and growth
• adhering to the Ethics and Professionalism Standards of APTA
• providing direct and indirect therapy along a continuum of prevention, promotion, and intervention
• serving as a member of the Committee on Special Education / Preschool Special Education
• serving as a member of building-based teams
Physical Therapist: Must hold a valid license in Physical Therapy, issued by the New York State Office of Professions.
The successful candidate will work closely with a team of related service providers on skills to restore, maintain and promote function, wellness and independence for students in a variety of integrated and therapeutic settings. Experience and/or knowledge of assessing and addressing components of function for the whole student, including adaptive equipment, assistive technology, and sensory-based needs, is preferred.